The Amir Cup 2020 final kicks off on Friday 18 December at Al Rayyan Venue, the fourth completed Qatar 2022 stadium. Make sure you’re there to see it!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the ticketing process is a little different. You will need to purchase an e-voucher on this page or at one of our ticketing centres.
Please note that e-vouchers are not tickets – you’ll need to exchange your e-voucher for a ticket as per the process below.
- Purchase your e-voucher on this page and then print it
- Alternatively, you can purchase and print your e-voucher at one of our ticketing centres: Qatar National Convention Centre (location map), Al Sadd SC (location map) and Al Arabi SC (location map), which are open from 2PM to 10 PM. Please take your QID with you.
- Take your printed e-voucher when you go for a COVID-19 test on 16 or 17 December – at the Qatar National Convention Centre (main testing centre) (location map), Al Sadd SC (location map) or Al Arabi SC (location map)
- Testing centre times: 5 PM to midnight on 16 December and 7 AM to midnight
on 17 December
- Wait for your test result (1 hour max.)
- If your test result is negative, collect your ticket at the same location
- If your test result is positive, follow instructions from on-site staff
- On match day at the stadium, bring your ticket, your QID and the text message from the Ministry of Public Health with your test result
Please note that tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis and seats are limited.
Thank you for your understanding – and we hope you enjoy the match!
Testing centre and ticketing centre locations
Qatar National Convention Centre
Al Sadd SC
Al Arabi SC