Fan ID FAQ
1. What is Fan ID?
As part of our work to constantly improve the fan experience, 3000 Fan ID cards will be tested at the Amir Cup 2021 final. The cards will provide fans with seamless access to the stadium and free travel on the Doha Metro services on 14 May.
• Each Fan ID card is linked to a match ticket
• Each card will include stadium seating information: gate, block, row, seat.
For this trial to be successful, Fan ID holders must enter the stadium using their Fan ID cards. Then we can get accurate data from the trial and from a post-match survey to enhance the Fan ID system.
2. What is the Fan ID ticket category?
All categories of ticket come with complementary Fan IDs. There is no additional cost for the Fan ID.
3. If I purchase more than one ticket in this category, will each ticket have a separate Fan ID card?
Yes, each ticket purchased under this category will have a Fan ID card linked to it.
4. How will I receive my Fan ID card?
Once you complete the process of purchasing your ticket online, a preliminary email will be sent to you requesting to upload your photo to be printed on the card. An SMS will be sent to you to collect your fan id card with the location and date, and time. Keep your Ehteraz, electronic ticket, Qatar Identification, and SMS ready to be presented at all times.
5. Do I need to bring with me anything other than my Fan ID Card to the stadium?
It is essential to ensure that your Qatari Identification card, electronic ticket, and Ehteraz is presented at the stadium along with your Fan ID card for verification purposes. Failure to present any of these may hinder your stadium entry.
6. What do I do if my Fan ID card doesn’t work or gets misplaced?
If the card doesn’t work at the stadium gate, please approach the stadium gate staff. If you realize that you have misplaced your card when you arrive at the stadium gate, please also approach the stadium gate staff and have your proof of ticket purchase ready to be presented.
7. If I have any questions or need help pre-match, who should I contact? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. Enquiries received up to 3 hours prior to the match will be responded to. Any inquiries once the stadium gates are open need to be addressed to the stadium staff.
8. How can I submit feedback about my Fan ID experience?
We will email you a link to a survey after the match. Your answers will help us to improve the Fan ID system.