The Amir Cup 2020 final kicks off at 7:00 PM on Friday 18 December, with Al Sadd facing Al Arabi at Al Rayyan Venue.
Now that you have your e-voucher, you’ll need to exchange it for a ticket as per the process below.
If you have any queries, please call our 24/7 Amir Cup Contact Centre on 44069984. Operators speak Arabic and English.
- Print your e-voucher
- Take your printed e-voucher when you go for a COVID-19 test on 16-17 December – at the Qatar National Convention Centre (main testing centre) (location map), Al Sadd SC (location map) or Al Arabi SC (location map)
- Testing centre times: 7 AM to midnight on 16 and 17 December
- Wait for your test result (1 hour max.)
- If your test result is negative, collect your ticket at the same location
- If your test result is positive, follow instructions from on-site staff
- On match day at the stadium, bring your ticket, your QID and the text message from the Ministry of Public Health with your test result
How to get to the stadium
- Watch this useful video.
- You can get to the match by car, taxi or metro.
- Arrive early as the metro and roads will be very busy before the match. Do not arrive later than 6 PM. Why not explore the new stadium, the fan zone (from 4 PM) or the Mall of Qatar while you wait for kick-off?
- Metro and roads will be very busy after the match. We recommend you take your time and explore the stadium, fan zone or the Mall of Qatar before leaving the area. Car parks close two hours after the match and the last train is at midnight. Please follow signs, listen for announcements and be patient if you do have to wait.
- Doha Metro will be very busy due to Qatar National Day and COVID-19 limits on passenger numbers. We expect long delays outside Al Riffa Station after the match and recommend you take your time and explore the stadium, fan zone or the Mall of Qatar before leaving the area. Please follow signs, listen for announcements and be patient if you do have to wait. The last train is at midnight.
- Parking is available close to the stadium. Use the QR code on your match ticket for the best route and then follow local road signs. It will be very busy and some roads will be closed, so please arrive before 6 PM. Stadium parking opens at 4 PM and closes two hours after the match.
- There is a dedicated taxi area for the match at the Mall of Qatar, where you will be dropped off and picked up. It will be busy in the area, so please allow extra time when making your arrangements. The taxi area will be open from 4 PM until two hours after the match.
- We recommend not to use public buses to get to the stadium. Please travel by car, metro or taxi.
- Plan your journey, checking traffic before you travel. Plan your Doha Metro journey here.
For detailed travel information, please visit our FAQ page.
COVID-19 safety precautions
Watch this video for some simple, yet important safety precautions you should take at the stadium.