QFA takes the protection of your personal data seriously. It is important that we only process and use your data with your express and informed consent. In light of COVID-19, special arrangements will be put in place for the Amir Cup (“Event”) with the intention of protecting the wellbeing of everyone involved with the Event, and contain the spread of the disease. We will therefore share your data with the Qatar Ministry of Public Health in order to support this intention. You have the right to review your data and request to make any amendments to it. You may withdraw your consent to process and use your data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com . If your consent is withdrawn we may not be able to allocate you tickets for this event. Any withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to that time.
Tickets to the Amir Cup (the competition) are issued by and remain the property of the Qatar Football Association (QFA).
All tickets issued are governed by these terms & conditions and any person(s) who purchases or uses a ticket is deemed to have read and accepted the terms & conditions.
- Tickets must be carried at all times and produced upon request. Failure to produce a valid ticket may result in the refusal of entry and/ or eviction of persons from the competition venue.
- The QFA reserves the right, without refund and/ or compensation, to refuse entry or evict any person(s) from a venue, in accordance with the terms of admission.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Children of all ages must have their own valid ticket to enter the stadium.
- The unauthorised resale, purchase and/ or transfer of a ticket will result in a ticket being cancelled without refund and/ or compensation, and in certain circumstances may be in breach of the law.
- Tickets are not redeemable for cash. The use of tickets for advertising, sales, promotions or any other commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, offers for sale, using as a premium, giveaways/ prizes in a competition or sweepstakes) without the prior written approval of the QFA is strictly prohibited. Tickets so obtained are void and offenders or holders of such tickets will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- The QFA reserves the right to make changes to the date, time and/ or venue of any match during the competition.
- Ticketholders acknowledge that they are responsible for their personal belongings and bring them to any competition venue at their own risk. The QFA and venue management are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged property or match tickets and are not liable for personal injury or death.
- For security purposes and for the event to run smoothly, all persons shall be required to cooperate with the authorities, i.e. providing evidence of identity, permitting inspection of personal belongings, confiscation of prohibited items and security pat downs/ mag & bag.
- Ticketholders shall not bring into the venue any items that are prohibited or restricted by the QFA or venue management. To avoid any doubt, such prohibited or restricted items shall include, without limitation, weapons (firearms, bladed and pointed instruments, chemicals and glass bottles etc.), substances (drugs, alcohol, poisons etc.) and/ or flammable and explosive materials (firecrackers, fireworks, lighters, etc.). Please see the full list of prohibited items on the FAQ page.
- Ticketholders shall comply at all times with all instructions and directions provided by the QFA, venue management, police or contracted security personnel.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas, if any, at the competition venue.
- By purchasing a ticket, ticketholders expressly consent to their image, voice and/ or likeness being included on any audio and/ or audiovisual recording at the competition venue. Ticketholders agree to the use of such recording in any and all national or global media for any purposes, without payment or compensation.
- Ticketholders shall not engage in any form of ambush marketing and shall not breach or infringe the rights of the QFA, sponsors, broadcasters or other parties commercially associated with the competition or the venue. Ticketholders shall not conduct any unauthorised promotions or other commercial activity without the prior written approval of the QFA. Please see the full list of prohibited items on the FAQ page, which includes any promotional or commercial items including, but not limited to, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets.
- Ticketholders are prohibited from transmitting or aiding in the transmission of any description, narrative account, picture or reproduction of the match. Ticketholders may only use photos and/ or audiovisual recordings taken during any match for private and non-commercial purposes.